[linux] Re: syncen met de android

Bas Roufs basroufs op gmail.com
Do Okt 1 16:51:07 CEST 2009

Beste allemaal

> Ik hoor af en toe de Android genoemd worden i.v.m. syncen met de Linux PC.(....)

Vergelijkbare vraagstukken kom ik ook op andere fora tegen, zie bijv.
het onderstaande over de 'Nokia Smartphone' i.c.m. Linux - op de
Ubuntu mailinglist.

Vriedelijke groet,
Bas.

Amichai Rotman wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I bought myself a new Nokia N97
> N97. I would like to have a GUI application where I could
choose my phone
> model and add the videos to a list and then converting
them and just copy

What I use is Avidemux.  Even when I like KDE better i
think GTK version is much better since there is no bugs.
If you are using any version of Canonical, it should be in
the repos.  With that software you can work magic.  You can
also put it to the right spec to your phone.

By the way what kind of format the N97 plays?
--
Pookito