[linux] business internet connection in A'dam (Arena area)

Eduard Iacoboaia eduard.iacoboaia op gmail.com
Di Mrt 2 20:42:01 CET 2010

Hello,
I need to get an internet connection for a new office in Amsterdam, in the
Arena area (Adidas center). Unfortunately I'm new to Amsterdam (and
Netherlands) so I don't know anything about the market.
What I need is a 100mbit line, with good reliability but not as for
something mission critical.
Any advice or hints as where to start looking would be really appreciated.
General impression about certain providers is also welcomed.

If this is not the right list to ask please let know.

Thanks,
--
Eduard Iacoboaia