[linux] LPI level 3 in ontwikkeling; gratis examens

Liset linuxhoorn op xs4all.nl
Za Sep 2 12:11:56 CEST 2006

Hoi allemaal,

Onderstaand bericht kreeg ik van LPI-duitsland.

In het kort:
Er is een derde LPI-level ontwikkeld, waarvoor examens gedaan kunnen gaan worden.
De examens in oktober 2006 zijn GRATIS vanwege de testfase waarin e.e.a. nog is.

Inhoud van LPI 3 examesstof is te lezen op
http://www.lpi.org.

Verdere informatie hieronder.

Wie zich op wil geven:
http://lpievent.lpi-german.de

Met vriendelijke groet,
Liset
http://www.linuxhoorn.nl

=========
=========

LINUX PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE (LPI) INVITES LINUX PROFESSIONALS TO
TAKE PART AT THE LPIC-3 BETA EXAMS AT LINUXWORLD UTRECHT FOR FREE

the LPI is looking forward to the next phase in the development of LPIC-3
exams. Therefore a couple of exam labs will take part in the next months. The
first one will take part at the LinuxWorld Conference&Expo at Utrecht, Oct
11, 2006.
We like to invite all Linux professionals to take part at this first beta exam
lab. The lab will start at 11:00 in an exam room that will be marked.
Represantatives of LPI will be at the booth, Hall 4, Stand A032, and will
guide through the exam lab.

You can register for the beta exam lab at this website:
http://lpievent.lpi-german.de
In the formular for LinuxWorld Utrecht you have to choose "11:00 - LPIC-3-Beta
- english" , if you havent't got an LPI-ID yet, you can choose a number like
this e.g. "000000001".

Here some additional notes on the LPIC-3 exams and the exam labs:
(1) The exams will run longer than usual exams because there will be many more
items. Expect each exam to be on the order of 3 hours.
(2) The exams will be free. However, it will take a month or two for you to
get your final results.
(3) If there is too much demand, we will seat LPIC-2 holders preferentially.