[linux] Re: storage advies gevraagd (2)

Daniel von Asmuth asmuth op bakunin.xs4all.nl
Di mei 27 09:25:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 07:54:28PM +0100, Fred Mobach wrote:
> On Monday 26 May 2008 14:45, Paul de Vries wrote:
>
> Als je zo'n systeem aan een enkel netwerk koppelt kun je vaak het andere
> interface voor IDMI gebruiken.
>
> > - evt. IDMI adapter: SA-IdMI provides a subset of components and
> > functionality delivered by HP OpenView, mag ik daar uit opmaken dat
> > ik die offerte bij HP moet aanvragen?
>
> Nee, IDMI is een officiele standaard die door meer leveranciers wordt
> ondersteund. Intel bijvoorbeeld.
>
> > - wat mij ook handig lijkt is reboot via netwerk als het spul hangt
> > - kan je me een leverancier aanbevelen?
>
> Het is erg handig een reboot via het netwerk te kunnen doen. Via IDMI
> zou je dat moeten kunnen realiseren.

Wordt hier misschien IPMI bedoeld?

Gevonden op: http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=IdMIntegration

	HP-UX 11i Identity Management Integration

"Identity Management" is a term used to describe a set of tools which
interoperate to manage an organization's user and application access
policies and resources. The HP-UX 11i Identity Management Integration
(IdMI) feature is a solution offered to create and maintain access
policies to secure, and ensure compliance of HP-UX 11i systems via
centralized control of user identities. IdMI enables the integration of
existing HP-UX 11i services such as PAM Authentication, with an Identity
Management Security Policy Management System, which centralizes the
management of security policies. A Security Policy Management System
must be installed on your network to deploy HP-UX 11i IdMI A.01.00
functionality.

The Security Policy Management Systems which the IdMI feature integrate
with are:

    * HP OpenView Select Access
    * HP-UX Select Access for IdMI (SA-IdMI)

Met vriendenlijke groet,

Daniel von Asmuth

--
			OUR GREEN POLICY
In order to discourage readers from printing e-mail and contributing to the